Lieutenant Chuck Runnion
Joined the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office in 1996.
Originally from Waco, Texas.
Lieutenant Chuck Runnion serves as Logistics Officer for the Emergency Management Division at Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office. When the Emergency Operations Center is fully activated in the event of a major storm or other hazardous situation, Lieutenant Runnion assumes responsibility as Beaufort County Logistics Chief.
Lieutenant Runnion joined the Sheriff’s Office in 1996 as a patrol deputy with the Northern Enforcement Branch. In addition, he served on both the Bloodhound Team and SWAT Team as a Law Enforcement Sniper, as investigator with the Southern Enforcement Branch, as well as a patrol supervisor with the Northern Enforcement Branch.
- United States Marine Corps
- FBI Carolina Command College
- National Incident Management System Incident Command System All-Hazards Situation Unit Leader Course
- National Incident Management System Incident Command System All-Hazards Logistics Section Chief Course
- FEMA Communications Unit Leader Course
- FEMA Incident Management Team Course
- South Carolina Emergency Management Division State A-Team member for Emergency Management Assistance Company (EMAC)
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- American Veterans (AMVETS)
- Blue Knights Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club