Lieutenant Todd Calhoun
Joined the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office in 2004.
Originally from New York.
Lieutenant Todd Calhoun serves as the Court of General Sessions Coordinator for the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office, presenting cases for indictment to the Grand Jury. Lieutenant Calhoun is also the acting liaison with the 14th Circuit Solicitor’s Office and assists the Special Services Commander in managing Court Security and Juvenile Services.
Prior to joining the Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office, Lieutenant Calhoun served as a Patrol Deputy with the Tioga County Sheriff’s Office in New York and as a patrolman with the City of Cortland Police Department.
At the Sheriff’s Office, he has worked through the ranks in patrol, criminal investigations, the Multi-Agency Drug Task Force and the Crime Suppression Unit. Lieutenant Calhoun also held a commission as a Special Deputy United States Marshal Service with the Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force.
- Attended State University of New York
- New York State Bureau of Municipal Police Training Academy
- South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy
- United States Department of Justice Narcotics Investigations School
- LECC Narcotics Commander School
- FBI-LEEDA Command Leadership Institute
- South Carolina Gang Investigators Association
- National Alliance of Gang Investigators
- LowCountry Alliance for Healthy Youth